Welcome to my site! Before you hop off to the next site, check out the other blog hop giveaways I’ve got going at the moment (see “Blog Hops” in the sidebar).
Now, here’s how to hop…
1.) Kym, Eve, and Victoria have supplied the first nine items on the list of Top Ten Favorite Valentines/Romantic movies and Top Ten Favorite “pick up lines”. YOU provide #10. Comment with your answers and email to enter for the site prize. My site prize is in the rafflecopter below.
2.) Then go to the next hop site on the list below and repeat.
3.) Don’t forget to go here to also enter the GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE. http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/share-code/ZTVjN2Q1MGI3NjJkMGNiZTA0OGU5OGUwYjdhODRmOjIx/
I seem to be having an issue with the comments right now. I’m very sorry about that! I’ll get it fixed as soon as I can.
TOP TEN FAV VALENTINES/ROMANTIC MOVIES
1. The Princess Bride – Eve (because I love a giggle with my romantic fairy tales)
2. Pretty Woman – Eve (gotta love a poor girl/rich guy flick)
3. Warm Bodies – Eve (Zombies can be sexy, lol)
4. Sabrina – Kym
5. The Proposal – Kym
6. Forgetting Sarah Marshall – Kym
7. A Walk in the Clouds – Victoria
8. The Notebook – Victoria
9. Made in Heaven – Victoria
10. _______________________ What’s yours?
TOP TEN FAV “PICK UP” LINES
1. Eve’s Corny p/u lines: Did you sit in a puddle of maple syrup? Because you have a swe-e-e-t ass.
2. Eve: Do you live in a corn field? Because I’m stalking you.
3. Eve: Your lips look so lonely. Would they like to meet mine?
Note from Eve: Funny how most pickup lines are from guys to girls, and have to do with sex. lol. Then again, can you imagine a woman going up to a guy and saying “Hey gorgeous, I brought along my ten inch ruler because I’ve got a feeling you’ll measure up.” Hehehe.
4. Kym’s Corny p/u lines from movies: “Do you wash your pants in Windex? Because I can see myself in them.” ~Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery,
5. Kym: “You know, it’s dangerous for you to be here in the frozen food section… Because you could melt all this stuff.” ~My Blue Heaven
6. Kym: “I couldn’t help but notice that you look a lot like my next girlfriend.” ~Hitch
7. Victoria’s fav lines that actually worked on me: (The lifeguard.) “You all might as well go home because this storm isn’t going away. (looks at me) Except you. You stay and we’ll go swimming.”
8. Victoria: “Have you seen Jeff?” “Who’s Jeff?” “Who cares? What’s your name?”
9. Victoria: “You’re my pick for student body president. Run and I’ll make sure you get elected.”
10. ___________________ What’s yours?
Tate did everything she could to save her sister from being kidnaped, but failed. When Sawyer sees Tate lying in the hospital after the beating the kidnaper gave her, he feels rage like he’s never felt before. But it isn’t until Tate and Sawyer go to Lunaville to help hunt down the kidnaper and retrieve Tate’s sister that they meet Matt, their mate…and their lives are changed forever.
Despite wanting to find the nearest bed and complete the mating bond, cops Matt and Sawyer investigate the clues while holding Tate back from getting in the middle of things. But Tate’s the one who finds the biggest clue of all, a scent trail that smells just like the kidnaper. In the midst of following the trail and tracking down clues, Matt and Sawyer try to heal Tate of her biggest wound–the guilt of not being able to stop the kidnaper herself.
Amazon US Kindle
Amazon UK Kindle
Barnes and Noble Nook
a Rafflecopter giveaway